Saturday, September 29, 2012

Settling down

Hi peeps! I think I'm gonna make it a habit writing ?
HAHAHAHA biggest  joke ever!
Everyone knows I'm not that hardworking!

But I'll try my best to drop in an entry once in a while, just to let you guys know how I am doing here! :)
After the first 3 days, I started class officially!
Gan jeongness
My first tutorial was for a subject called - Cross Cultural Management.
The tutor is a local, so I'm still fine with him.
But then in my mind I was thinking, so this is the pictured college/uni life in my head!
Being taught by angmo lecturers! haha
Was trying very hard to listen to what he had to say because he talked about things happening in their country which I didn't really catch up. But this subject is not very hard for me because previously I have done something in TARC that is similar!

The next Lecture was Corporate Financial Management, which is a big mystery to me because I haven't touched anything near this!!!!!!
And its related to math!!! oh god.
I need to get a scientific calculator he says. pfft. :(
This lecturer is from scotland so he has a scottish accent , But the way he speaks is actually still can be understood la.

The next day, I have 2 classes, Cross Cultural Management Lecture which was lead by a local lecturer too.
And another subject called Professional Academic Development.
This subject is lead by another scottish-accent tutor, which is very cute!
She's a nice person and she even let us do coloring! just like we're kids! This made us feel comfortable but the class amazingly only has a few students mostly from malaysia and United Emirates Arabian and one canadian.

Overall class is fine as usual and I'm starting to settle down!
I've got my bank account done, just waiting for my atm card and debit card to arrive.
I'm even getting to know 1 or 2 places around manchester and starting to get along with my housemates!
I'm really thankful that I'm starting to get comfortable in Manchester.
Oh ya! I just got to know a few more china friends yesterday!
Unfortunately I haven't get to know any angmos .
But i will work on it ! :D

Till then , Ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment