Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What are you gonna do with your time left?

I applied for a top-up degree in UK, a university called Manchester Metropolitan University.
previously I was actually waiting for my results to come out, and maintain a CGPA of 3.0 and above, to get an unconditional offer to go over to the UK. ( i was offered a conditional offer to go there to finish my degree)
And few days ago,  i received a call, saying MMU has already agreed to take me in based on my current results, no matter what my pending results is. :(
Sigh, surprisingly my mood is now cannot be described. 
I used to have this 'happy-go-lucky' mood before this news, I didn't really worry about my results and also wasn't even sure whether I would be able to make it to the UK.
But now, I don't know what to think, I'm happy, and also at the same time, worried and feeling reluctant. 
I never knew how it would feel like... to know that I have to go one day.

So this is my question, how would you spend your so-called 'last days' here in Malaysia? if you were in my situation? 
I had this idea of calling out all my friends and hang out with them for the last time. haha . So, so far I've hung out with a few old friends, not bad. And taken a few polaroids with them. OMG I'm so going to miss Malaysia for this one year. Alright I know its just for one year, no big deal right? :( But this is my first time leaving my home for such a long time! So don't judge me! :P 

And of course, before I leave, I'd need to enjoy my holidays and also eat whatever I can right? (Gonna be so poor when I get there)
 And yes I've finally tried Pick-me-up! 
It was okay, not bad. But I think I'm so outdated to only try it out now.
A lot of people have been posting about this dessert place, and when I'm there, there was actually no one consuming there. We were the only ones there eating. haha


 Even brought the cousin!
 And I guess before I leave, I would have to spend time with my loved ones right!? XOXO
 Was planning to go for Uncle Jang today, but turned out Uncle Jang is closed for tuesday afternoons! Only opening at 5.30pm, which is so not the time for lunch!
So we went for Shogun instead! Had a really filling lunch!
I'm waiting for other outings! So, do not hesitate to ask me out! haha Till then ! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment