Thursday, January 17, 2013

That assh*le

Ever met people that are so damn assholes that they act like they're the dominants and wants to take over everything like they're super geniuses? 
But the fact is they do not know the field well and you're the one that has spent like 2 and a half years studying and understanding that field. 
And you just don't like to talk so much unnecessary shit like they always do. 
And they just annoy you by keep asking : all you alright? just to show how polite but deep under they don't give a shit.
They just keep complimenting shits that doesn't even matter and act like they are all nice, but they don't even mean it.
This is why I hate this country. Their fake actions annoy me.
Why do you act polite when you don't mean it anyway?
Do you think you'll go to heaven by doing this?
Why not say something that you really mean it?
And these people start to fancy you, and start asking you out and wanna treat you good. 
But oh, they don't have the ability to really treat you so well so they have to leave you hanging after asking you out the first 2 times.
And keep annoying you like KEEP ASKING YOU ARE YOU ALRIGHT AND SHIT.
IM F*CKING ALRIGHT DUDE STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION ALL OVER
Telling me you're bored and shit, what do you want me to do ? 
Chat with you ? 
I'd rather sleep all day than chatting with you.
You made me fear of the app that pops out on my home screen asshole.

Then these people start to follow you everywhere cyber wise.
They add you in facebook, follow you on instagram, and lastly, follow you on twitter.
When I obviously don't wanna let him ruin my twitter(which is an app I use to scold assholes and shit), I blocked him.
And there goes these pussies who will suddenly get mad at you saying: its best i stop contacting you. you're obviously getting the wrong message.
HELLOOO!!?? What messages am I getting by you s*xtalking me and following me everywhere?
Am I getting the wrong message or are you sending out shit messages you perv? 

No, the story's not ending yet.
And then after ignoring these pussies for a few days, here comes the meowing again.
'Babe, i got you this few days ago, you still want it?'
FUCK NO I DONT WANT ANYTHING FROM YOU
And then irresponsibility, rudeness and shit will come out from pussies.

They quit the assignment group in class. 
WITHOUT ASKING OUR PERMISSION OR INFORMING US.
God knows what shit he told the lecturer.
He just came 'INFORMING' us AFTER telling the lecturer he wants to quit.
What kind of douchebag is this?
Are you still a kid? so immature go 'telling teacher about it'
Hello we didn't even do anything and I guess he's just doing this cause of private problems. 
Which is so unprofessional!!!
I can see how far you're going in the future. =.= 
Yes, just right in front of yourself.
So full of yourself and never see whats in the world. yes you've been abroad before but look how your attitude is taking you.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I am happy enough that I don't have to face all your annoying 'all you alright' every single f*cking time.
And oh I've lost the fear of the app popping up on my home screen.
SHO HAPPIE chiu know! ?

Oh Why am I even wasting my time writing about assholes.



 look at hippy! Hanging there all the time. Just for me. haha 

 Oranges for snacks!! :)

 Oh look at the frozen leaves! :D 

Pray to god I won't have to face any assholes again!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment