Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A trip to Sheffield!

Finally it has been snowing in Manchester, maybe I've said this before, but previously it was really lame snow.
This time round, its serious snow! And it was even snowing heavily during my presentation in class! 
But it all melted when we ended class.
LAME RIGHT


 Taddaaa! Here's how it looks like :) 


 ANd look! Here's a trademark of chicks or birds walking ~ teehee. chirp chirp 
 Putting my own trademark. buahahah.
 And gifting small thoughts to me dearest.
 Had some small editing fun with baby's picture! ;) Its now my phone wallpaper!!!!!

 And hello Tuesday! Today is a special day cuz I'm visiting Sheffield!
Bought the train tickets for like £3+ per ride only.~~~ So cheap!!
And off we go to Sheffield! It was a 52 minutes ride!
 Oh and finally it was a sunny day so I got to use my shades~
 Check out the new casing! 
This time its 3D Rain cover~~~ Cool Right~~ 
A lot of friends complimented it on Facebook and also Instagram!
I'm pleased! 

 See the rare sunlight in England!!
It is always gloomy here -.-
 Choo choo~~~~~
 Had Yo! Sushi on board, I think people around us were just looking at us. hahah
But we couldn't care so much. We just enjoyed our meal~
Then there was this @!#$%^&* small child who was shouting and crying and even threw the bottle at me .
Hmph.
I hope to strangle him to death.
I have this no good thing for irritating kids.
I've always wanted to strangle annoying kids.
Can't stand them urghhhh. especially those who fake their crying.
Alright the one on board did not fake the crying but he was really annoying crying and moving around...
My friend use to say I'm not suitable of having kids and hope I don't breed in the future.
Haha. I might kill my own child. Who knows.
But I'm not really that cruel alright. Its just, something deep down in me, that might somehow come out one day.
hahaha Alright I'm dangerous.
 And Helllo Sheffield! It was covered with S-N-O-W!!!!!
We got so excited, these 2 kampung people from Manchester who haven't seen snow before.
hahah. We were literally getting crazy and acting really weird in front of Sheffield people.
hahaha. Then we realized we were outside a University so we made a decision to shift to a more quiet place to get crazy again. To not embarrass ourselves.


 Then we shifted to a place where not a lot of people were looking.
And we started lying on the floor covered with snow.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT


 See the thickness!!!

 Then we met up with my baby dearest's big brother, I was visiting cause they brought me contact lens solution from Malaysia. hahah
No joke alright, people selling 3 big bottles at RM38.88 at home.
They're selling one small bottle for £12 !!!!
This means its RM60 for one small bottle. =.=
Not gonna waste this kind of money!!!!
And I was going to pass my baby dearest's stuff to them to get back to Malaysia cause they're leaving back to Malaysia in Feb!
Oh how I wish I can go back now!!!!!
But I have to finish up my assignments and exams to get back home, and  its still alright to stay for a few months ;)

 We went to some cathedrals and museums la.
Its kinda boring traveling in UK cause mostly every place has cathedrals and museums. 
All almost the same.
D;

 And back to the outdoors to play snowwwwwwww
Baby dearest's brother brought us to a mountain to playyy
OMG it was filled with snowwwww


 YOU SEE!? Like winter sonata.
 Snow angel!!!
Ok la ignore my ugly face la ok.
 fun fun fun fun


 Kids playing with snowwww
 Here comes baby dearest's brother, Jayson.
Look alike right. I know


 My snowman friend. Snowie. 
ok la he looks .. a bit.. wrong? hahah 
very hard to make snowman ok


 Kelvin's snowman
only got 2 long eyes lo.
Mine at least got mouth


 And we had dinner at this so worth it restaurant
So much cheaper compared to Manchester leh...
One dish might cost like £8 but its only £6 save a lot already.
10 ringgit cheaper! hahha

 And the portion is super huge!!!! Can you see the huge bowl and the normal bowl.
REally cannot finish at all





 A must-do on snow. hahaha
Ok ignore lagi my ugly face.
This is Jayson gor gor and his girlfriend peiying jie!
Had a really great time with them
Thank you!!!!!
Before leaving they even told me ghost story happened at the mountain jayson gor brought us.
He never told us that time cause he didn't wanna spoil our mood la.
but now scare me T.T
I'll be thinking of it whole night omg how
 Doing stupid things as usual..
What I got from baby! hahaha .
Late delivery .
Anyways still very happy to have this day.
happily go to bed.
And start rushing assignments tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment