Monday, January 14, 2013

It's finally snowing!!

Hey peeps! Its a new year again ! what have you achieved the previous year? 
Well its sure to say everyone alive now has successfully passed the 'end of the world-2012' haha .
Urm, I also achieved my greatest achievement so far? haha graduating from Diploma and also pursuing my studies abroad and I'm now in UK. hahah . whichissuchabullshitplaceicantwaittoleavethisplacedontevercomehere 
just kidding! haaha . i meant the dont come here part, this place really sucks. XD haha 
And I've survived 3 months of being abroad now, hahah . proud right?
So happy to have bunch of bitches back home who would be happy to talk to me XD aww i miss them.
 playing FaceTime with William, was using laptop to skype the others at the same time, didn't get to printscreen :P

 And I've been going out a lil, just a lil bit often than last year :)
 Made just a lil bit more friends, who are generous in cooking me dinner :P
 and have been doing last minute assignments with this guy.
 Having desserts ooooooo 
 and going to club!!!!!!! it was a nice place tho! Despite the fact of having to wrap yourself up with a humongous coat over your layer of nice clothes, cause the freakin weather here is so freakin cold. and you appear in public like a big ball unless you wanna freeze to death while looking nice.

 Friendssss

 Loving myself more this year
 Eating more fruits to let my poo poo out :P ahahhahaha
 Doing more spring/summer/autumn/winter cleaning

 chase my passion a bit more
 Dress up a bit more
 Love him a bit more, everyday.
 hahah , trying out more accessories !
And Voila!!!! Its finally snowing!!!!!!!! In manchester! But its lame snow la. It melts down when it reaches the floor, which makes the floor wet and dark but not white. zzz ANyway it was still snowing so ya! I get to have a brand new experience of winter too! :D Spring and Summer is coming really soon and I'll leave this miserable place and fly back home! 
And I promise myself to feed myself with good food after going home cuz they don't have food here.
kthxbai.

oh ya ! today is january's valentine's eh? hahaha Here you go baby ! Happy January Valentine's Day! 日记情人节  I think they call it . hahha . XD

No comments:

Post a Comment