Sunday, October 14, 2012

Embarrassing day out

Hey peeps, like I said in the previous post, I packed my weekend schedule full.
Today I went for a movie - Taken 2.
Its the first time I've been to their cinema here.
THEY DON'T HAVE SEAT NUMBERS.
YOU JUST BUY 2 TICKETS AND GO IN AND SIT RANDOMLY.
YOU CAN EVEN PUT YOUR THINGS ON AN EXTRA SEAT AND NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.
We in Malaysia have seat numbers and we can only sit on our numbers, nothing else.
I was really amazed by the system here. A bit unfair though.
Its like you can take up a lot of spaces and people come in having no choice but to sit on other places.
In Malaysia, you'll be hit to death. haha just kidding.

And in the UK, their cinema is HOT. Their shopping malls are warmer than outside!
This is because of their cold weather.
You won't see this kind of thing Malaysia.
The shopping malls are cold and the cinema is the coldest place you could ever be in.
Its really fantastic to see these different cultures and I am really amazed by it!
Never knew other people could be so different from what we do.

Yes, the embarrassing moment.
TAKEN was a very awesome movie so I had the eager to really watch TAKEN2.
So I did. Never did I know, I would be so upset.
The storyline is fine I guess, I didn't get to finish the movie..
BUT THE WAY OF FILMING IS REALLY SHIT.
You know how action movies like to film their scenes for different angle?
TAKEN 2 WAS FILMED FROM DIFFERENT SHAKING ANGLES. THROUGHOUT ALMOST HALF OF THE MOVIE I SAW.
I practically puke after I got out from the cinema.
It was like, you know films recorded using handcam?
It was something like that.
I really love this movie , but it really sucked.
It was the first time I went out with this friend and I couldn't take it, I came out half way from the cinema, AND I PUKED.
Such embarrassing moments ! OMG.
Luckily I think my friend is still fine with me (I guess?)
And I thought of having Starbucks after the movie to like sooth myself up.
I ordered steamed milk. and OH GOSH I forgot that the milk here taste weird too.
It was terrible.
I love Malaysia.
I sincerely love Malaysia. Everything about it.
The culture, the food, the weather, the atmosphere. EVERYTHING.
I MISS HOME :(
Can't wait to go back!
But good for me, I've known a lot more friends than I used to.

I bought gloves for winter today :)
Going to go get maybe a coat and winter boots tomorrow!
I'm fine here baby, I would be going out qquite a lot, but I promise you I'd take care of myself and not let myself hurt. Alright?
:) Miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment