Saturday, October 6, 2012

A day filled with feelings

Today is a day I thought would be just a normal friday .
Turns out different in the end! :)

Sho happie! I thought she didn't like me :(I woke up early today to attend my 9 am class, and tried talking with a friend I thought that didn't like me too much . Turns out she's quite fine with me! She showed me the picture of the boy she liked somemore!
Then I went to shop in a SzeChuan shop where I did not expect to find my favourite dark thick sweet sauce that I used to eat with BakkutTeh !
Now I can eat everything with this sauce! Sho HAppie loooo
Tried to call a friend of my mum's because she's here in manchester, but couldn't reach her.
So i just sent her a message expecting her to call another day.
Went back home and got to chat with my sweetie boy of course! :)
He's always the best!

Then I got to chat with my parents too!
Felt so warm, I can't take it but to tear :(
I really miss home a loooooottttt
Seeing them just made me cry
I love my family my home so muchhhh

Then I got to get back with my sweetie boy :) 
A friend of mine got a heartbreak from a break up today, she video called me and cry  O.o
Scared me, I didn't know what to say. I just said don't cry.. and started typing.. She couldn't talk cuz she was crying:(
Heart pain loh
My sweetie boy was very good too! He comforted her too! :) Good job ! :D
Hope she will get over it faster :)

Then the friend of my mum's called!!!
She wanted to have dinner with me ! :)
Free dinner . XD haha
We went to China Town!
It was my first time in china town!
We went to a chinese restaurant called Yang Shing - 羊城
We had orange sauce spare ribs(排骨), toufu, and also some vege la ! haha
We had a nice time, and after dinner, we went walking around manchester and discovered a lot of things!
The night view in manchester is really great!
They have people singing on the street at night! So cool!
But the night environment is not as merry as Malaysia! :)
But I would love to go out at night again!
Was so tired when I got home!
The aunties I went out with were very nice, taking care and looking out for me .
They even gave me gifts! :) gifts they got from the university la . but its the thought that counts!
They even gave me biscuits! Sho happie hahahhaha
And when I was so tired coming back to my flat, my flat mates were drinking pork leg soup! And they even gave me a bowl to enjoy!
I really enjoyed the soup! They cook really nice !!! :)
Overall its a happy day today !!! ;)
And my baby boy pampers me so much he woke up in the middle of the night just to greet me good night!
I'm so loved!

Here's a photo for proof. !teehee!
Alright ! I'm off to sleep now! Tired day! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment