Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Good Mood Day in the UK :)

Finally there's a day in the UK with a good mood :)
Today I finished class 1pm my time here, was delightfully bright :)
Called my baby on the way home , and happily marched home.
I didn't know why it was quite a good day for me .

Then when I got home my precious baby was already waiting for me!
To be honest , I can't wait to finish my degree and get back home.
I miss everything about Malaysia!
Then I simply cooked fried noodles and had a simple lunch!
Everyday I get to show my baby what I cooked .
I've been really proud of myself ! haha . I really cooked and wasn't afraid of the gooey raw meat at all!
I just touched everything with my fingers like a pro! :)
I'm glad that I'm out of the princess zone and that I can really take basic care of myself.(with money that is)

Things are still fine in school, just that I haven't really made any foreign friends, which defeats the purpose of coming here. Haha.
I will get going with that!
I'm really glad and really lucky that I have my family and my baby backing me up when I'moday  down.
Baby has been talking to me everyday since I came.
Very helpful!
And this makes me happy and not lonely! (despite the fact that I now just like to stay at home not going anywhere)
BUT!!!!
I've made a decision to change this not-so-good behaviour, so I dated people out for this weekend!
How great!
No more lazy bum staying in my room over the weekend.

Today my housemate was cooking beef steak and I went to stalk. :P
haha. I was joking about not wanting to cook because I could eat what she cooked.
Little did I expect she would come knocking at my door really inviting me for dinner!
I accepted the offer of course!
It's a great opportunity to pull our relationship close!
I had a bad time with them when I first came, due to bad communication and misunderstandings.
But now we're really getting a lot better!
So I had dinner with them and guess what!
Its her birthday tomorrow and we're celebrating it together tomorrow!
I really hope we all get together and get closer as it would be very very hard if we did not!
We should always make friends rather than enemies!
:)

So my mood has been so great that I decided to bring out my good stuffs and use them !
Lets see the result!
Taddaaa!
Nice right! I did it with a happy heart :D
hahaha.
Thats all for now ! :) Ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment