Thursday, October 4, 2012

Attending Classes in the UK

Yo peeps! Its me again! :D
I'm here to update you a bit :P
haha . Alright I've been to a few classes now and today was the most tiring class of all up till now.
I think I slept too much cuz I slept 6.40pm yesterday and woke up 5 am . hahah .
ok you will think I'm a weirdo sleeping at 6.40pm.
I have nothing to do !
And my baby sleeps almost that time but in Malaysia time which is 1 am, haha !
so I have nothing much to do after he sleeps!
So I just followed having the hope of dreaming about him or being in the same dream with him ok !
haha

As I was saying, today I went to a class where I met this interesting lecturer.
He speaks very un-fluently.
He kept going : So s s s s so so so this one is about about bout bout bout . . . .
And and and and nnd nd nd nd ~~~
Zzzz. I can't keep it but kept noticing how he wants to present himself.
No he has no speaking issues, its just that, I get the feeling he's GAN JEOnG LO!!!!!!
So cute!!! hahah . first time seeing a lecturer ganjeong and can't find words for himself!
But I believe he's a very experienced lecturer, just that he does his speech randomly.
haha.
I kept noticing how he wandered across the room.
I kept thinking: he must be damn nervous!

Today I went walking in Manchester too.
There's a tesco-type hyper market called Asda which is quite a distance from my area. Wah.. FAR
But they have tesco here la. So its not their tesco :D

One great thing I did today was.... I cooked!!!
ahuh! I really cooked!
not fried mee okay! I cooked 4 dishes somemore!
Okay la its not great dishes very great to me!
I have a very lucky friend who had the luck to eat what i cooked! and he says its not bad okay!!!
hahah. Alright la I'm very proud. My first time mahhh . :D
I enjoyed the process though. Didn't thought I would . But I did! Which was surprisingly satisfying! :D
I think I'll cook more in the future! ok I don't have the photos yet(in my fren's phone cuz i use a laopeh one)
But I will upload it next time! Or not!
But it'll be on my facebook for sure :DDDD :D
Till then, Ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment