Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Release ME

Please release me, let me go,
For I don't love you anymore.
To live a lie would be a sin.
Release me and let me love again.

I have found a new love, dear.
And I will always want him near.
His lips are warm where yours are cold.
Release me, darling, let me go.


Please release me, let me go
For I don't love you anymore
To live a lie would be a sin.
So Release me and let me love again.


Please release me can't you see
You'd be a fool to cling to me
To live a life to bring us pain
So release me and let me love again

Let me love
Let me go


It's done .
I don't wanna listen to those bullshit anymore
I'm tired of listening to your sweet talks.
Please let me go .
I won't love you anymore.
Not anymore.
live your stupid life the way u want to .
its none of my business. and i can do nothing with it.
我生命中不曾有你

No comments:

Post a Comment