Sunday, September 12, 2010

Days after exam ~

Yes ~! Finally my Final Exams are over ~!!! :D freedom liao ~!!
date me date me ~~!!!!!! :D

went out wit family ~
then my heels torn~ :(
bought a pair of new one in vincci ~! :)
for the first time , i was tired of shopping . squating on d floor waiting for my mum .
another day out with bendan ~ Vitagen !!! :D favourite

my leng ring . XD hahah.

the kacau er behind .
heart shape pancakes ~!!
a day out with the boys ~! sing k ! 自认自己得意既 =.='
still wanna act cute ! san fuu . XD
blek . promised never to put this on fb and tag u , doesn't mean i promise to not post in blog ~~ XD
aaron ~
yii lick the mic ?
act cool
smiley :)
bak fan zai + k zai

rockz :D
that day screamed like crazy in d k room . :P
happy day ~! adam ~! faster plan that day ! we go pou den we drink gao gao ~!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment