Sunday, August 29, 2010

Exam Period ! Finals. Fighting !

Hello peeps~ I'm droppin by just to say hi ~ XD
haha. Exam period la wei . forgive me.~!
Im having my finals now . 1st sem .
have been studying really hard ady compared to last time :D
haha. status now : 4 down, 1 more to go ! YAY
will be relaxing and enjoying my life after this buahahha.

peace people!

studying in library . woots! hard to hear this u noe . cuz i never study , Ps: i never never never ever step in the library :D

somethin random . WNH 3_04 XD LOLS!
this month : eat eat eat . fat fat fat!
:)
guess who ? oh she's gonna kill me if she sees this =p
ABG!!!! omg . what m i doing at ts watching Astro BattleGround when im having my finals?

i screwed my mass comm. shit. gonna see me next mass comm test i think? pls don't fail me :(




what we did in library . study 'as if' XD



:) how have you been ? It's been a while since i hear from you .
you just disappeared from my life.
There's this weird feeling inside me .
tryin to let go , but don't know how .
Its heart aching when i see happy families outside , and when i see myself.
Maybe you're having your life time out there .
without me.
i hope i can just let go and move on.
hiding this feelin . deep deep down inside of me
Wonder if i ever cross ur mind? cuz for me, it happens all the time .
tryin to hide way from all the things connected to u .
i don't wanna know.
don't wanna hear don't wanna see
cuz i'm afraid i'll think of u , i'm afraid i'll miss u i'm afraid i'll fall back to u again.
i really don't wan this to happen.
i wanna set free from this complicated life of urs.
It's really hard. and its frustrating to hear about ur fights, ur injuries, ur accidents all the time.
and you're not avoiding them .
you told me u'll wait.
but what m i seeing?
mayb i'm just foolin myself thinking that u will really wait for me.
or mayb i just heard u wrong.
我不想被牵涉在你复杂的生活里
放开我
让我走
我不要再心痛
我希望你不曾出现

2 comments: