Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Sweetest Things ♥

I saw someone post this in facebook : What's the sweetest thing someone ever did for you ?



So.. Time for me to blog again ~! haha

sorry to the people that did something really sweet for me but i can't remember , cuz now all i have in mind is him ♥

You know , there's this project you have to do if you're in science stream . yes SECONDARY SCHOOL
We have to do dissection. 解剖. yes . it's very scary and very disgusting .
you'll feel like vomiting when you see it , + the smell of the bloody scene. my god.
please don't think it's fun


We were put into groups , and everyone had to bring something to dissect . XD
We had to bring Frogs, Mice, Fish , Insects and one more thing which i forgot . =x
So i was the one incharge of the insects .
of course as usual , I'll call my superman♥ to find it for me .
haha. kesian dia , you know , he went and catch cockroaches and crickets for me . !
He went through bushes , Rubbish and kitchen to find those yuckiee insects for me ! awww.. suddenly feel so touched
And you know the stupid thing is , I never get to use them =x
*shhh.. he doesn't know . don't wanna disappoint him . *


Actually there are a lot of sweet things he has done for me ♥
haha. sorry i'm so much in love now ♥

When we first knew each other , i wasn't staying near to my school , not yet .
i had to take the bus everyday to go home .
and by taking the bus , i have to change buses cuz one bus won't take me straight back home .
And HE accompanied me back home even when we're not couples .
He don't care how he's going to go back after that , he don't care how far it is . he just did it .



He's really sweet you know =D
haha ♥
That's all i can think of now =x
Will reveal more secrets once i have the idea and mood =D


ciaoz people`
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment