Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Believe in my heart

Time flies , the days pass by just like that .
Another 10 days , i'm gonna finish my work
Another 20 days , i'm going to college
to start another journey of my life .
I don't know what will happen, just hope that i can have it before i leave .
Hope that you'll say those magic words to make me stay .

The things we've been through , i never thought that this day will ever come .
but this is reality , and it really happened.
You suddenly turned into a stranger to me .
But only now , i know that . . you know me so well .
You wouldn't know what's good until you lose it .
I've lost it , and now i know .

I'll hold on till the day that i really couldn't hold on any longer . god knows when


That night was another fairytale to me .
Glad that you still take good care of me `
you gave me hope , gave me the reason to still hold on .
I really hope that , we can be happy .
and really live happily ever after.
Nobody understands what situation i'm in .
so Nobody has the right to judge .



18/4 movie day`
kick-ass .
NICE MOVIE
thumbs up =D violent dou sei . XD

No comments:

Post a Comment