Sunday, April 18, 2010

Part and Partial of Life`

this ma sister ` featuring my behind XD
meatworks

sisters ♥

daddy`

meatworks.
the birthday cake we bought for my sister , really huge and beautiful .=)
see the decorations behind? her frens came a long and gave her a surprise. =x
16/4 - the day i got a call from you .
should i be happy or should i be not ?
like what he said , i should help you whenever i can , as long as you're happy .

17/4 - the last day of the interns`
this is rachel`
this is regine `
they're both interns from Utar ,kampar.
time really flies,suddenly , 3 months just passed by just like that .
It's really fun having you both a part of my life , you gurls listen to what i have to say , you gurls care about me , my health . =x
i really cherish the moment we have =)
now , everyone has to move on . . and i wish for the best of both of you . `
don't cry cuz its going to end , smile cuz it happened . =)
丁老师,瑞丑涨` i love you both ♥
our bo bo XD

大日子-好冻啊`XD
i really don like that giraffe on her shirt , she tells me , its a zebra. XD

this is katherine , =D senior! TARC XD

cassandra`
keep on kacau while i take picture . xD

nicole`
spot the difference , comparing to the usual me . xD

di di da~ ♥

coffee bean, midvalley

after that , yum cha with lap zhen .
then went to simon's for his sis's birthday party `
haha. got misunderstood that i was lap zhen's gf.
twice. my god .
they kept going : 你的女朋友很美 =x
haha. simon's mum kept saying i looked like a doll . =x

at simon's =)
follow what my heart has to say
Loving with no reason is the real answer♥

No comments:

Post a Comment