Thursday, April 8, 2010

Present Time!

picture of wednesday evening . XD wait wait wait ~ i'm always d one who's waiting XD




YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP ~!It's time for santa claus daddy to give out presents !!
he is back from Hokkaido , Japan!!!!
woohoo~~ i have a list of things for him to buy one , but he only bought a few, =(
aiya , nvm lar. got heart also =DDDD too bad wednesday night i went for movie , can't enjoy the excitement with my siblings . XD
had to wait one more nite . XD
and yesh!! now i've got my presents!!!!
l e t m e s h o w y o u ~
phua chu kang rubber boots!! its really rubber .
i ask : why like phua chu kang rubber boots ? =.=
daddy: its the fashion in japan now . everyone's wearing it !
me: erm , ookay . =)


plus real leather bootsss~~!!!=D


yesh , its on my computer table . XD

arh! make up really imported from japan~! haha =D


♥this is the love ~
its a music box kinda thing , hand-made out of their famous glass.
its really beautiful~
Daddy says he bought me angels cuz i'm his angel~
he's the best dad i've ever had , and will ever have .
love you ~ and of course , i love my mom too =D


the song it plays =)

No comments:

Post a Comment