Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year's New Life

so its a new year , a lot of people started school,started work.
as for me, before i got any job =p
i was as free as a bird, as bored as a dead rat XD
here's a review of my current life . xD

7/1/10-

i found my kindergarten student card. i put at my computer desk.
so after few days, this is what i get.

8/1/10- went for sexy jazz dancing class~~~ WOOT! really sexy. i wanna learn!! XD


9/1/10-had dinner with my family n bro's gf . =D crabs!but couldn't take a lot of food. sayang =p







11/1/10 - GAN JEONG!! went for interview today , XD after interview, ts+sg wang!


=x
cheong k XD

12/1/10- Outing with babe!long long time no see + chat
waiting for next outing with u lor ❤



after that, Choir rehearsals start! =( so lazy to go for rehearsals.
13/1/10 - got news! start working on friday!! omg. XD gan jeong .
XD i know i suck . XD i have nothing to write. so lazy to blog.~
so long people~ will let u know about my job later~

No comments:

Post a Comment