Saturday, January 2, 2010

2nd Day of New year .

  • Today, i would like to talk .
    =) although today is a rather boring day , but somewhere within i think its interesting as well.
    we stayed home today , doing household chores.
    except for me =x

    Mum took the kancil car for service. because the car's horn sounded like a cat's meow.
    seriously. it was like 'miu~miu~'
    so dad stayed home and painted the walls and pole which have ugly colours cuz their original colour faded away.


  • and then, dad called me, to call my sister to drive another car to the service shop, where mum was waiting for her.

so i went into my sister's room, and did what i was ordered to do .

BUT , before i could, i was stunned .
my sister was in the toilet, sitting in the bathtub, washing the shower.
She was to bored and to free, and she claims that the toilet is very dirty.
and now, her msn's display name is - painting walls and washing toilet are addictive.
  • i was really bored to death . then i walked into my mum's room and jumped on their bed.
both of my parents just took their bath, me n my dad was watching tv.
then , my dad said: u see` bao zhou poh . *points at mum*
my mum was curling her hair with those small curlers you see in that movie kungfu-功夫
whole afternoon was really bored . i kept walking around making a lot of noises.
then, my bro's gf came.
  • we were having dinner and asked her if she would like to join.
she said no thanks they are going to a gathering . and....said we have dinner very early.
seriously, we used to have dinner at 5
now that my mum comes back late, only we have our dinner later. as in 6
we are always hungry ? =D

so after dinner, i say that we go for a walk. cuz i was really really bored.

so dad n mum agreed, but my sis din wanna go .

so , 3 of us went marching outside.
then we saw this thing - a christmas tree we planted.
see dad painting? its turning from orange to gold.

see? pathetic.
we plantes bamboos. also very kesian punye look . =x
so now we're (dad n i ) calling my mum bao zhou poh.
now she's angry =x

No comments:

Post a Comment