Saturday, January 30, 2010

The new life.

The Life i'm having now .. is sooooooo busy~ .
haha. its just because i'm working la...
not much entertainment XD
not much to post about also.
left my blog so outdated, xD
everyday not enough sleep also . not enough time to do anything . T.T
WORKING IS SO TIRING~~~Breath taking man . =C

so . i'm just updating about my life. roughly. . =D


had lunch with my relatives.. last year. since my aunt bought a new DSLR
so i had to be the model XDmuahah
only got the photos recently.








WOOT! like model ler. . i know i suck lar XD





found a frog hopping into my house! =D



went back to kuching for the passed away 100th day of my grandma.
us relatives gathered together and had fun. adults were drunk like drunk cats. =x seriously. my aunt started to talk silly things ady . XD




then it was the day , we went to the hainan cemetry ,
and started the ceremony .


everyone lighting up the 'money'



habis semua~
*love you grandma~ everythin's fine here. hope you'll go to a better place`go find granpa=D*

and the thing you can't miss~ sunny hill ice-cream!!





And now , my working life!!!


my place. always the messy one. cuz alot of things to do XD

my name~!

our company`

my tag
my working look


we also have badminton tournament after work! how healthy!XD

my work . XD cutting paper. XD few hundreds of them . tangan pun sakit.


ice cream during work! <3
>
thats all for now! oh . yes . CNy is coming. stay tuned for the CNY post!!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment