Thursday, June 4, 2009

holidays~

well..
cause of few days can't on9..
n din manage to post new posts..
so..
gonna post more today~!

=D
forgive me lar.XD




after the sleep over.
the next day.
we went to this saloon
JIM'S IMAGE
新开张
after that we planned to go for a swim in sg long's clubhouse.







mua =D

after swimming.. it rained



rainingXD



in d car

----------------------------------------------






things i got from boy~from BALI



--------------------------------------------






went out with my sister.

went to jusco maluri....





kena pijak by my sis. ini bukti XD

after that we had pizza hut behind jusco.

there was this waitress walking pass by us...

then my sis said.' excuse me.. menu please'

the waitress glanced at her n continue serving other customers.

sis:EXCUSE ME~!

waitress: (with angry look) kejap!

sis:tak tau jawab ke!?

waitress:dah cakap kejap!

sis:no manners! wats ur number? can i complain about u ?

waitress walked away n never come near us..XD

my sis so fierce XDhaha







FAT??????@@




my sis saw this tissue.



its written Fat.Laugh. Share

its suppose to be EAT LAUGH SHARE

XD




oh..

n i bought this shoes. from VINCCI













--------------------------------------------------



went to pasar malam yesterday at connaught.

saw julia =)

bought shoes. =)

again. ❤

saw one pair of shoes..
loved it so much.. but no my size T.T
so..bought this. 勉强可以XD





No comments:

Post a Comment