Saturday, May 24, 2014

Day 1 without you

Actually I'm just bragging about the title. hahaha Who doesn't know I have been without you for one year.
Haahah. but I can still be emo rightttttttt.

 So I had this really great dinner after baby left. 
hahahaha.Just kidding la! Was celebrating my colleague's birthday okayyyyy 
Don't look at me this way can ma
 Bag we got for her ! 
 Baby arrived! Actually I don't even know whether he allows me to post his pictures out but anyway, just for me to recall back la later. Since we're all gonna change phones quite frequent in the future, save in whatsapp also no use what.

 Baby's hostel! almost similar like mine! Reminds me of my time in Manchester
 And its En suite! Meaning to say he has his own toilet! yay, cuz sharing toilet is hard and disgusting.
Wah I suddenly realize its a queen size bed lo. So lucky. Mine was a single. like super single.
And he got cupboard. I didnt have lo. Mine was like. hahaha . If I can search for a picture of my room to make a comparison
 Nope, wrong photo . this is a photo of my kitchen then. hahahah 

 Just because I cannot find, use some photos to scare you all first.

aiya really cannot find. too bad . haha 
Lastly, his fat face. hahaha Don't kill me :x



No comments:

Post a Comment