Saturday, June 22, 2013

A trip to Eastern Europe 2

 There we go to Prague!!!! Compared to Germany, Czech is much more busy. I thought all European countries are supposed to be like in a very slow pace. But Prague gave me a shock!
It was almost like KL!




 The place we could never miss! Souvenir shops!

 Hen Chicken Hen Chicken egg


 Prague has actually a very nice view as you can see.
Felt really comfortable there too! Despite the highway-like roads there.



 People always have small stalls to sell their artistic products or talents! I've experienced a lot of talented people on the street!

 They do this at every possible river in Europe
 A lot of places have changing of guards too!


 Never miss the silly things we do !




 Their traditional food! Goulash


 Two penis-moving statues. They're like constantly peeing.
 Lennon wall in prague.


 and we took this one day tour to Moravian Karst near Brno.
It was really a very nice place. very quiet and full of natural stuffs as you'll see in the photos.



 By far the nicest church I'd say. Although its small. But I personally won't even compare it to the world's biggest cathedral by Gaudi in Spain.
 Choo Choo Trainnn









 Snow Snow Snow
 The natural sttuffs I was talking about





 This is the only being allowed to touch by the public.
They say if you shout out your wish while touching this stone, your dream will come true.
I shouted - I wanna Graduate!!!!
Finger crossed. I'm waiting for my results!
 My sister , the peace maker. Wished for safety and peace.

 We even went on a wee boat trip!



 cable carrr









 The next stop to Vienna, Austria!!!


 Vienna is famous for Mozart, so we went for a concert! It was super duper disappointing cuz I thought it would have been a very grand one like Istana Budaya in KL.
It turned out to be a very very very small one. And they did not really play a lot of Mozart's pieces.
The show was good though. :)
 In between, we went to a small country, Bratislava, Slovakia.

 Which I think really is a very cute town.




 Next , back to Austria, but to Wachau for a ride !

 We rode for like an hour plus ? I don't really remember.
 It was tiring but we had fun.
 oh we actually went for wine testing. and... this is what you get for giving Asians alcohol.

 We were drinking and riding! Luckily there weren't any cops cycling around!


 Very nice place, for another round of wine testing. :S



 our bike tour guide!

 Crossing the river!!

 Our mini tour





 Dang dang dang !!! Last stop- Budapest, Hungary !!
 It was a rather small place, divided into Buda and Pest. I'm not kidding.
But it is a nice place:) I liked it.




















 This is the house of terror. hahah trying to be scary


Ding dong ding ~ Thats all for Eastern Europe Trip.
Next up, London + Paris! Wait fer me !

No comments:

Post a Comment