Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Too much food makes me sick

ESPECIALLY FISH
I actually enjoy food alot.. But these days, too much food makes me really sick.

I am quite picky when it comes to food. 
  • I don't eat fish,(actually i don't eat seafood, cuz i'm allergic to seafood. but its just a small matter so i'll choose the types of seafood i like) oh, i teringat, i only eat cod fish.
  •  I don't eat nuts,(BUT i eat peanuts when it comes to new year time)
  •  I like to eat small stuffs,(as in small sotongs, small lalas, small chickens small things because huge living things scare me alot.)
  •  I hate SOYA, (which i don't understand why everyone around me loves it)
  •  I don't really like chocolate.(psst* it makes my teeth ache a bit la, but i still won't buy chocolate flavoured stuff) 
  • I don't eat yellow-coloured mee
  • I don't eat ladies finger(cuz its slimyyyy)
  • I like strawberry flavoured biscuits, but not candy
  • I LOVE DESSERTS.
  • I also love onions. ALL types of onions. preferably smaller ones. XD(which a lot of people hate)
  • I love pork too
  • I can't drink cold plain water, i will vomit
  • and if i drink plain water, it must be from a bottle. I can't finish it if its from a cup.(*and things get weirder*)
  • When i eat, i need my utensils to be the same. They can't be a different pattern.

Well thats all i can think about now. :P
I'm pretty hard to please ya ?XD
Any weird habits you have too? Do share with me ! I'm curious ! andalsoitsfuntosharedontyouknow

Ya, so it was my classmate's birthday Emily CHIN SUMEI
So his boyfriend wasted to give her a surprise, so i was present!
haha. 2 of my friends too. kesian. XD





 2 of my other friends.
 and so we went to FISH & CO
so you can start imagining how i was going to my meal there. :X

We all ordered different Fish and CHips. But it turned out to be all the same :P 
Tho it did taste a lil different.



 Ya' see what i'm tellin you ?
 ANd... the birthday girl with her boyfriend.
 :)


The other day, we went to KL FESTIVAL MALL that just opened recently in Jalan Genting Klang.


 It was soooo packed with people that every restaurant was full with queues

THen we found our way to Secret Recipe, turns out not a lot of people realized this restaurant so we stepped in! and they were having this lunch promotion @ RM15 you get a main course(out of 3 choices-Grilled Mexican CHicken Rice,Curry Mee & Some Spaghetti) and ice lemon tea.





 Then we went for Paranormal Activity 3, and then dinner!

 TADAAA







 Their menus are so cute they even have comics behind !

 Raisin Black Pepper Chicken CHop

 Nasi Lemakkkk
Our foood....
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment