Thursday, September 8, 2011

Holidays ~!

Helllooooo people ~ Yes it's my holidays and i'm not letting it go to waste :D 
Right after pangkor trip we had dinner at wangsa walk mall's TGIFridays . Oh yeah, the pangkor trip post, it'll come later. I Promise . XD 
And there we had dinner, i can't finish most of the things cuz i didn't have much appetite.. Don't know why . :( 



 with my Cranberry Fizz
 His San Francisco
 cheeesssyyy weeeezzyy
 Friday's Three-For-All

 Strawberry Parfait. <3 Mini but just nice !

Then the next day, we went to Cheras Leisure mall for a movie ~ The Smurfs ! <3
 buying and eating again~!
 Dragon-I

 still deciding what to eat after he ordered everything :( Appetite no more .
 Ma-Poh tofu rice ~ Still sizzling when it is served !

 oooooohhhhhhh bought a new maxi dress wohoo.. and thats a new bag ! Very into green colour these days !
 ahhhh.. got myself a new piercing ! yep its the black one ! Teehee. :P
a little sneak peak of my pangkor trip !

Till the next post folks ! 
Lala lalalala Sing a happy Song ~
Lala lalalala Smurf the whole day long ! <3 

xoxo CheL 

No comments:

Post a Comment