Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Catch Up

Helllooooooooooooo Peeeeeeeeeeeeeps ~!!! hahah .
Once again, I have disappeared for a very long time.
But Fear not ! I'm back to update again~! (always break promises) :P
I'll really try my best to update my blog as frequent as possible. :P
Wokay ~ I was Having exams last month, so...I'm really catching up with my holidays . ahah





We were having exams and, we plan to have discussion & revision kononye in skype :)
 We really manage to do a bit of revision lar :P 
Most of the time talking trash and playing.
 Goodbye notes and papers!!!!!! Hello Holidays ~!!!!!!!!!

My babe turned 21!!!! Congrats and have a great life babe ! <3

 Before that, we went to kepong , to have Pan Mee :D See the birds? loads of bird shits. XD
 ini dua Dar Dar saya :D 
 Pan MEEEEEEEEE
 orang gila Bryan Cyan 
 Oh and yeah, suddenly one morning my mum woke me up and told me, You're in the Newspaper !! 
sigh. Such a silly picture. XD I bet i get a lot of critics :P

 Had another hair cut . Been having 2-3 haircuts in just a few months. Trying to cut off all my haywire hair. Caused by the hairshow I did last October. Almost one year already, Now I'm still having short hair . WHA??????? Please hair, grow faster.
 After exam, its of course karaokae time !!!! :)

 Holiday spree is Eating Spree!!!!!!!!!!Had this 2 nights straight! 

 him and the very nice uncle :D 
 Had a trip to Ikea too!

 Webcam alllllll the time ~ 
 Went back to ipoh, My grandmother was admitted to the hospital because she fell down twice in the same day. Had bone Fracture. But! She's alright at home now ! :) She has to practise more on walking and exercising.
:( Old people are very hard to please and to take care. I hope all of you outside would take care of the elder in the future or now. Do not send them to old folks home. It is really sad.
 Mooncake Festival is coming, which means its time to purchase mooncakes and also Lanterns!!!
Uncle and Auntie gave us free Angry Birds Lanterns and Candles of our own choice! (My Choice actually)
Its not that I like Angry Bird la, its just, its the trend you know. So I just had to pick angry birds. XD

 eager coussies starting to play with lanterns and candles already ! First time in my life, I played Lanterns during Hari Merdeka. :P
 My work . First time toooo:)

This is so far, what I've did in my holidays (also only what I remember doing)haha 



Oh and..... ******drums rollllssssss******

Ini kakak kesayanganku
She's going to UK, Glasgow to pursue her studies for 2 years ! Leaving in September 16!
Counting down now!!! 

 I'll miss you Dibo ~! :D 

I just came back from Ipoh, and so... Our next destination is........*drum roll again*
Pulau Pangkor!
 Will be going for 3 days 2 night! We we we so EXCITED!!!!!
haha.. Stay tuned and i'll update right after I come back ! That is, if I Remember ! :P
Till then, Ciao!
Xoxo, CheL

No comments:

Post a Comment