Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the update before chinese new year :D

Hohoho~! I'm in a very good mood to blog.. so.. :D
bear with me :D hahah
I went to Tenji with my family yesterday, brought my grandparents to experience their first time japanese buffet .
here are some photos we got :D


my granpa :)
yay! family potrait? :D
ooo!! ma new heels! :D

its really nice if you know the owner :P
we got a few good dishes on the house . and my dad got a free jug of beer~(it wasn't free flow of beer yet ) and my dad didn't have to walk here walk there .it was sent to our table! ahahah.
:D woohoo! haha . ps* never go to Tenji with high heels. cannot take food . :( so hard to walk .
a photo with Tenji :)
though they really did not eat a lot , cuz they are not used to it , but at least we spent time together , and i believed they enjoyed the trip :)
arhahah Happy Chinese New Year everyone ! It's chinese new year eve!
now stop reading this and go have fun with your family ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment