Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chinese New Year Preparations~!!!! :D

couple of days away and its Chinese New Year ~!
Everyone's busy with all the preparations ~! :D
me too lar ~!!! :D :D :D


went to National Choir's Gathering :D

and i started to go to gym cuz i realized my weight was like uncontrollable ! OMg .
but till now my weight neva changed :x
don noe can wear CNy clothes or not ler.. :D
hurt my leg . :(((( see my shoes sucked all me blooood:D
new shoes ~!!!! :D :D
went to jusco to top up stocks !!! :D hahaha . omg the queue to pay the car park fee is like WHOAH!!!!!!
around 30 people in front of me and still people queuing up behind me O.O

went to mid valley for Manicures and Pedicure s!!! buahahahaha
my nail art ~!
:D :D wild lerh.. XD buahahahah .


Off to Tenji to have good food !!! :D

Ciaoz peeps ~! Happy Chinese New Year !!! again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment