Monday, May 17, 2010

FAKER!!!!

Yes , I just found out that Someone actually faked me in facebook !!!

this person is using all of my photos , and claims that its her.

my god , never really thought that this thing will happen. =(


http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000728007429#!/profile.php?id=100000728007429&v=wall

ini dia . luckily my fren , eachuan asked me whether i have 2 profiles or not.

he saw this and told me .

it was rather scary seeing something like this . =(

Yes I know You'll be seeing this , cuz i know you took some of the photos from my blog .

Please , if you wanna play facebook , use ur own photos or any other photos that doesn't impersonate other people .

I'm not Jannalle Chan Tze Ling .
and those are my photos . not yours

Just to let you know , i already reported you in facebook .
So if anything happens , you know why .


the captions you wrote in ur photo album , its just ridiculous .
you don't even noe the events and the places , you just simply write anything u can think of .


people , you know what she wrote?
i don't even if she's a girl or a guy .


♫~jannalle chan
♫~15
♫~loves shoppin,takin pics,sms,sing and dance to the beat
♫~hate pervert,liar,fakers n fuckers!
♫~F.Y.I wanna know more bout me???add me in here...i am waiting for ur add


yes the one so highlighted in RED .
look who's talking .
i guess you hate yourself then , . . don't make a fool out of urself .
go get your own life.


oh , and one more thing .
I'M SO NOT A CATHOLIC!!!!!! SO NOT A CHRISTIAN!!!!!
*no offense people . *


Love , CheL

No comments:

Post a Comment