Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The College Life

Yes , College life started already .
I'm driving everyday to school , and its killing me . =x
Have to wake up early in d morning , just to prevent the jam and lacking of carpark .
I Don't have a car sticker YET to park into my school , and the car parks outside are sooo limited .
and you know manual , clutch , brake and fuel . @@
for 2 years time continuous , i can be 车神already .
Wait till i participate in car races . XD


College is really tiring , The Main Campus in KL is like HUMONGOUS
ouh , I'm studying in TARC =D
I'm a diploma student in Mass Communications - PR, as in public relations .=D
yes , its tiring when u really have to walk up and down the hills and under the great big SUN , everyday . just to get to ur classes .
in college you don't study in the same class and wait for different teachers to come in ,
in college we have to walk to different classes with the lecturers waiting for us .
=((

At first , i wore t-shirt and long jeans .
Now , i wear singlet + shorts .
It's so hot with a lot of cloth on u know .
everytime u go to a different class people will be sweating like hell .
okay , its time to let u have a look of my college , i din take a lot of pictures cuz its already very tiring walking around everyday



+ I took part in this Talentime Night competition .
have to go to college everyday at 5 to have training . wuwu . I'm gonna be tired to death after july ,
i have 3 different shows in july ! =(((


beneath there is the super hot + packed canteen

no shades everywher T.T

Lecture lecture .
yes i'm wearing long sleeves
=D cuz its very cold inside the class
but its very hot outside the class,
so , its hard to decide everyday what to wear . =x
the favourite , ROCKY!

the imagined-college studying life .

if sg long ppl see someone familiar in this picture , yes he is in the same course with me XD
same intake =D


ini kakak sue yin , she very geng , can sleep in whichever class she likes.
* cuz its very hard for me to sleep outside *
caught ya ! =D

break time~

picha picha , elaine , mua , aireen , waisum , and the sleeping beauty which u can't see . XD sue yin


using elaine' samsung . yii yellow . XD

candid !

so not candid XD

of course , no matter how busy i am , i won't forget my dearest . XD
muackz . XD

i'll still have time for her =D


my new bag ! ^^so pink-ish
went to the salon again~~


tadaa! greeen hair !=D


=p
went to times square , the mines , then serdang for dinner .
the boy wanted to have 辣汤
wah , tel u , so many people ~~~~~
wait till we nearly fainted .
yes its this restaurant lar . xD

people mountain people ssea~

orang banyak food belum datang~

the couple , with the couple pose . XD

the food not bad lar =)can go try . =D

this guy eat eat eat only .

serdang is a very interesting place , cuz most of the people speak in hakka . XD
've never been to serdang for this long period before mar (few hours XD )
never dined there also . =x

wanted to snap my hair but , XD watever ., XD
whoops , someone plays facebook too , but don't dare to come and comment me straight in facebook . or at least let me noe ur BIG NAME MAR
Please lar , how old are you already ? still want to play this kind of stuff .
Outdated already lor~~~~~ .
you nothing to do izzit? go study lar.
why , u wanna spread news that are not real ?
you so free ar? help everyone in the world to spread lo.
why don't you spread news about ur own also ? how many times u fart in a day ? how many people u scold everyday ? how many blogs have u visited and scold?
talk so much also no use .
u continue barking lar, i know once u're tired , u'll stop .
wise people won't listen and won't believe in what you say .
I'm already tired of these kind of things , just grow up
and if u want to continue barking , HAVE GUTS and tell me who u are .
bark in my blog no use , i no feel one ,come straight and talk to me, in front of me .
SUCKER!
oh , and high class people don't use vulgar language nor improper words ,
so , ciaoz low classer!

No comments:

Post a Comment