Saturday, December 12, 2009

Times Square with the Bestie

heh. there will be a few of my *ehem* self conscious pictures XD
so.. bear with me yarrr..~~ =DD



got ready n waited for my bestie to fetch me ~^^




n off we go ~! we went to times square today ..
n bcuz it was a holiday for selangor...
WHOAW~~!! jam jam jam ~.. jam till.. we reach there quite late lar.
den .. after lunch , its already 3 . then only we started to shop n hunt for wat we want!
we helped ying's bf to dress up XD tried so many shirts n pants , made him like a doll.. so cham XD
haha
at last he bought a whole set of clothes =D
everyone of us got what we wanted lar. so. =D
today i dropped the high heels~went for flat shoes.. but still.. tired legs XD
before we went home , had a few shots =))
me n mua bestie ` muack










Times Square's christmas tree.



red nose raindeer~!





my mum . XD no la, ying's mum. she came along with us =D


mun`me


saw this cute lighter n bought it straight away =DDDDDD
don noe what for though.=p
okay , let me get that straight .
the blue one is the normal size.
the green one is the cute one =DDD
ain't that cute?


saw another cute one ! bought it too,this one has colourful lights !! ^^
heh.
so happie with what i bought .


No comments:

Post a Comment