Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DISASTER~!

It will be like heaven to most of the people NOW!
but not for me . T.T (tears rollin in eyes )

YOR!!!!! everyone's finish their SPM exams .. but i still have chinese.. =((

it's a disaster for me now..
okay. let me tell u how bad it is .
-so everyone's starting to have fun. not me.

-n now my mum's still so controlling on my life.

-missed dancing classes for 2 weeks.

-i got FAT.

-have problem with wearing clothes. cuz. i don have clothes to wear XD u know.. FAT!!!

-i have double ulcers (ouch >.

-don noe wat happend to my face,its itchy n full of red spots. ARGH!

-my face feels like tar road now . T.T



see my frustrated look ?




everyone was kinda like celebrating already after chemistry , taking pictures here n there, drawing each others clothes n stuff.


of course, i love to take pictures. but, in my stupid bad condition now , don have face to take pictures. T.T


i know my head looks weird. URM there's someone behind me ! definitely not my alien head ! XD

see ? no face still wanna peace. XD ^^v



don noe who was playing d fool XD




5Js. =)



haha.. forgive me . i'm jz posting it out. no intend to make whosoever look bad XD happy birthday cat XD




edmund!








the 2 kacau-ers XD
( i meant those 2 girls behind. one with the face n one wit the hand ) XD



then the boys wanted to take pictures.. but they din wan woh mun to look to tall, cuz it will make them short . XD SO, 1st trial

FAILED! (wei loon was distracted by a flying bag XD )


then, 2nd trial


success? ( see edmund XD)
(he was trying to say : wah u jz click like that striaght away ar ? )





Okay, done with the pictures.
n back to my life.
erm, sucks?
curse those who finished spm XD (haha. sure let a lot of ppl scold me ) woi, jz expressing my self k ?
haha.
be patient .
I'LL BE BACK!!!!


XD wait for me !




No comments:

Post a Comment