Saturday, January 14, 2012

My late 2011 post

 Hello peeps ! Its been a while now, and now you think all i'm gonna post about is food. XD
Its my late post! about 2011's CHristmas! How late is that ! hhaha ,. but because i had to face my exams right after christmas and new year, thats why i've been delaying my posts. ( my lame reason)

Okay! so now its about my 2011 Christmas! How did you guys celebrate yours?
I went to trips with my friends, my classmates to be exact.
We went to Heritage, The mines.
My friend ken, has a unit there. So we went there and rocked his place ! haha .
So obviously, we had steamboat.( all *ga Chang* i bring lo . XD so geng )



 and also ! liquor at the end of the night! (always not forgetting)
 We also had the traditional gift exchange !

 sum-ed up pics :P

 oh ya , i got my polaroid camera for my birthday ! Thanks to the sweetest boy ! <3

 See ma camera! :D 
 we were having games after gift exchange :P She was actually shouting out of the window saying : Meeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrryyy Christttttmmmmmassssssssssss!!!!

 ANd, finders keepers!!!!! We ate william's ice cream buahahah


After this, we headed to CArdogan Hotel, Bukit Bintang.
We had my birthday dinner at The Ship. Bukit Bintang.
It was full of people on the street that night.



 WAiting for our food!
 Satisfied customers!




 Me n ma boy <3
 I kept figuring how to give him his secret christmas present the whole day, turns out he was giving me a surprise too. Suddenly a birthday song was dedicated to Michelle, (I was wondering who that was) XD then he came out holding a birthday cake.
how sweet of him! <3 hahha

 But then, he still got surprised by me too !
teehee!

 My silly boy finally got his toy! 
 tadaa! I just randomly chose an insect for him XD 

and the day after, you know what it is ! 
Wong kok Milk tea! 
You get it for free with a birthday boy/girl within 3 days of the birthday date ! 

And my birthday dinner with my family in Souled Out, Mont Kiara.

 The boy get to come too ! yippeee!
 mama's dish
 his dish
 my dish!
 foooddddd





And after all the hassle throughout the whole year, it is coming to a new one! In 2012, i hope every single person in the world rocks out through the year and in their life! Live your life baby!

 This fatass got drunk. :S
 We had exam fighting after these events.. it ... wass.... s.oooo... torturing... :(
But , we had fun through it tooo !
 Not forgetting to spend more time with ma girl ! <3

 Happy New Year everyone ! Rock your life! 
Be silly ! as life is short! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment