Saturday, November 9, 2013

The final trip in Europe

Yep it's late enough that it breaks the record.
But that's alright cause I would like to write just for myself. haha 

these are my flat mates during my stay in manchester! sweet girls!
and my kuli + good friend to help me pack. haha



gathering of my work mates from buffet restaurant.



and Tadaa! my loved ones are here! Heathrow, London
stayed in a small place near the king's cross station

and so platform 9 3/4 can never be missed! Off I go! 

BIG BEN
and to glasgow for my sister's graduation!
so proud :) 


Celebration dinner at my sister's workplace.












Yay family trip! to Loch Ness! to search the legendary lake monster




Jay chow again!
Scottish patterned shoe!
Castle of edinburgh






Daddy bought me fun stuffzzz

Homemade food everytime! 
Travelling with daddy is so relaxing!

 Next stop! Amsterdam.
 I'll lick you down like icce creammmmmm
 Ahhh, the city where everything's legal.
 Red light district, Amsterdam.


 Clogs are super famous in Holland too!
 Not forgetting Weed and Sex
 Boat trip boat trip



 ahh automatic food dispenser ! 


 and famous cheese
 my super huge clogs!
 windmill

 then, Copenhagen.


 and cruise to Oslo! super sea sick.


 like titanic right. :D 




 super small!





 Stockholm and....



 I'm back in manchester! 
 Final night out with the lovess
Thank you for all you've done. I appreciate everything.
If it wasn't for both of you, my life would be like shit in the UK.
 I love both of you and I hope our friendship will never end. Sincerely.



and after my graduation ceremony which I have no photos of, it was the last trip to Paris before we head home.


 The Louvre 
 Arc de Triomphe
 Louis Vuitton Headquarters.
 up in Eiffel Tower!


 haha fail panorama
 and the Eiffel Tower

 Different colour this time. Every view of the Eiffel Tower at night is definitely breathtaking .


and lastly, homemade mille crepe made by my boy to welcome me home :D hahah 

No comments:

Post a Comment