Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another unsolved question mark in my heart

What is it that made us this way ?
Things just don't seem to go like they used to .
You do not act the way you did before.
Is it that you are starting to get bored?
Is it that in all relationships, this will happen?
Everything starts to change after a period of time ?

Its gonna be our anniversary tomorrow.
I cried to sleep yesterday night .
yes i lied to you .
You asked me why i was crying . i said i wasn't .
you asked me why . i just did not know what to say
what to answer
Because i myself did not have an answer to it.
I didn't really know why i was crying .
it just came.

I'm just like that, something happens.
and i can't act like nothing happen.
but it seems like you always can think and act this way .
and just continue living without thinking about it anymore.
I guess things always accumulate in my mind, my heart.
Thats why things always happen and i cannot explain it.

I don't know whats going on in your mind.
I always don't know what is going on in a boy's mind.
it's always the hardest thing i can master
what can i think?
what should i think ?
Sometimes the sweetest things you've said.
Became the worst promises.
I don't want the same thing to happen.
I'm not saying you're same with others.
Everyone is different.
You're definitely different.
But why does things always happen?
My babe went from being in a relationship to single.
My other bestie almost went single too.
But the most complicated thing is that guys' thinking, its so hard to figure out
It always hurt us girls.
Maybe you boys think its vice versa
But i'm speaking from a girl's perspective
Its really heart breaking you know.
When we don't really know what else to do.
What else to say.
What way to keep it in a best condition, or ... what way to save the relationship back.
seeing my friend in this condition, really made me thought of what i've been through.
and seeing myself, in what i'm going through..
its just difficult.
Sometimes i just wonder whether i was meant to be here...? or not..

No comments:

Post a Comment