Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Baby ♥

Yes It's Christmas ~!!!!
It was . XD hahha. which also means ~~~~~~ It was my birthday ~~~~
hahaha
first , i'll have to say thank you to everyone I ♥ who wished my happy birthday,
and thank thank thank thank thank you so much for the gifts ~!! :D


first & foremost ~!


my sony ericsson vivaz pro ♥
credit to dad & mum~!! thanks ~~ ♥
then my birthday cake~~ well. thanks mummy ~ & daddy~! :D
tapi, tak sedap punya . XD i chose it . arhhahah . salah choice .
camwhore with my vivaz pro ♥
the cousin has come to town ~!!!!! :D he's from ipoh. he's 16 XD
his number is 01x xxxxxxx... :D ahah
him with his first carls junior burger ~!!! :D
& my present from kingkingtan ~~ bling bling bling :D :D :D with my name on it also . xD
& the monkey from my bestie~ ying ♥
handmade snowmans from my sister~
cat from ying ying also ~ ♥
lovely gift from wanteng~~♥weee thanks girl
manyak cantik weih
got light sumore.~
see the different colours? XDahha

all time favourite~!!!! have to queue up everytime ~!
Sushi Zanmai ~!!!
it was 31st!!!
which means the day for Baskin Robbins
New year eve~
we went to the curve ~ wow the crowd was really huge~!! it was so packed we hardly can move!!! it was really tiring though, had to stand for hours... :(
hahah. but there were performances there. so.. it was okay ~~
the great part was.. Colby O'Donis was there ~!!! arhaha
oh man he can really sing ♥ but not lengzai one . XD ahaha
macam adam lambert that kinda people. XD
I've never seen him marXD
i even thought he was black . xDhaha
cousin n my mummy ~ ♥
this is mua ~~ :D
the stage ~
the ridiculous crowd
orang banyak ~~
the fireworks there were..okay okay je la.
it was rather long, our necks also tired looking at the fireworks . XD
hahah
anyways ~~ a short update ~ XD

I'm having my finals in a few days time~ so.. i think i won't update till my exam is over..
oh well,,
Happy NEW YEAR FOLKS~!!!!
HAPPY 2011~!!! :D
Happy New Year Darling♥

No comments:

Post a Comment