Friday, October 15, 2010

The Conversation Between me and my plush toys & pillow

hello all dearest friends , readers, people.

How have you all been doing ?
Time flies, everyone has their own lives, partner and friends .
As time passes by , everyone is moving on , making their life as beautiful and as adventurous as possible.


As for me , I'm still stuck in that time frame , struggling and trying to get things back together .

as I'm looking at myself, i feel very pathetic. of myself yes of course.
I can't get out of that time frame, I'm still always crying over something that doesn't even exist anymore.
I'm still always missing things that happened but will never happen again .
I'm still hoping that , things will get better , and everyone will be happy , and we'll live happy ever after.

But it seems like there's no fairytale in my world.
Almost everything went wrong , in my control.
Guess I don't know how to treasure my life , and what's used to be mine .
the most wonderful things I once used to have , is now all gone.
What's left , are sadness , tears...

Am still waiting for the joy to come back to my life , but even though there's really joy , it's not the same anymore.

Those question marks can't get out of my head.
I just can't let go . What's wrong ? I always tell myself that i can let go very easily . as long as i have something else to concentrate on and that will distract me , so i won't think of them anymore.

But no , its not like that .
No matter how busy I am , my mind will still think of them . i can't take them out of my mind.
I tried to go on like i never knew you . I'm awake , but my world is half asleep.
I prayed for this heart to be unbroken , but without you all i'm going to be is , I n c o m p l e t e

Sometimes , its better to be in those times where we were really happy.

those memories will make us smile , right?
some even make us laugh . Its always happier last time .






Now i hope i could just bury those memories and those thoughts that will never come true in the deepest place in my heart .

I wish that i can go on without you .
To be honest , I know that even though I have you back, things are not the same anymore, because the one i love , was in 2007 . not now.


Things couldn't go back to the way it was . Yes our relationship couldn't neither.

I hope , I wish , I can move on.
I wish i can learn to Let Go
For this , is a new start.
take a last peek of my long hair .
For the next time i come around , it'll be gone

, CheL

No comments:

Post a Comment