Monday, July 19, 2010

The Current Life


Argh` ! Fed up with the blogger. I can't edit the way i want ! sudah change settings? ****** XD
k lar. this is a rough update of my current life. ~



went for recording~

the boycotts . XD haha
Denise's OO and My TT =D
genting trip with TT family~

OO night with TT family~



secret recipe `
撞衣! :D
see that aireen so guai lan . XD haha.
found out another guy with similar shirts ! =D
what i play with shaun botak in msn . XD


ouh.. recently, my health not very good lar. that day i was dancing until my face felt hot and itchy. when i looked in the mirror. omg! horror!
whole face had big patches of mosquito bites. ! went to the clinic straight away .
doctor says: No seafood, no nuts , no sunlight! no sweat!
then after 2 days, i was dancing also, suddenly i was coughing non-stop.
couldn't breathe properly.
arghh~ went back to the clinic. got to use the nebulizer, like in d movies.
yes i was like this boy using the nebulizer. omg . XD

lots of medicine . =(
Doctor said i was lacking of oxygen and over sweating.
so.. people , back off and let me breathe!
now ar.. walk for a while also hard to breathe ady . =(
don't know whats happening to me. =x

dance dance dance ! =D
actual day!




arh me eyes!
modern jazz gang~~!!

wee`




arh the sweet couple
makan makan~


DIY make up ~ :D
the stage~
us performing :D


my bruised leg =p
ending post without my face ! argh =x
anyway~ i still love dancing, hope my health won't affect my dancing !!!


为什么会搞到如此地步
我。你。并不快乐

No comments:

Post a Comment