Saturday, March 6, 2010

Live my Life

=)Howdy people~

I know u've missed me ~ =D

don't worry , i'm fine . very fine . =D

living my life just a little bit different =x

hehe . working life is very ....empty. XD haha . cuz don't have to worry about homework , assignments, exams , etc .
All i do now is go to work , go back home , and sleep .
k la , sometimes go out with frens. and thats really all of it .
nothing to worry about!!!
=)
but no need to worry , school days are coming real soooonn~~!!!

ahah.
my god.
Spm results are coming out this 11th .
shit . XD
hope to see a lot of A's , and a lot of frens . XD


27/2/2010 - CNy party at lap zhen's

















had quite some fun there , everyone was so red after the party!! haha . really miss those days when we were a gang .. 2007 XD



26/2/2010 - CNY party at my house , colleagues. =D





had a lot of fun too ! we even lighted up 2 孔明灯s !! excited ! first time. okay , i know it's illegal , so i hope the police doesn't know where i stay XD





ps : elise , i miss u =) good luck in singapore!


and of course , won't miss out pictures of MINE!! ahah



okay , so its a temparory working life for me now , phew~ really tiring la everyday need to wake up early in d morning . =( haha. n this is what i need to go through everyday`
can you see the cars??? my god . SERIOUSLY , every single day .

and everytime , i'll get cut by the papers . darn .
my fingers are all wounded. =x

cny lights at sunway~ someone please bring me for another wonderful time in sunway~ (psst* i'm waiting ~~)
these 2 weeks , i've gone through . without you .
Sometimes i may break down and cry , but i'm still waiting =)
for the day to come

No comments:

Post a Comment